#9 Your Last Kiss

Red lips, classic. 

Oh please, bear with my constant update lately. Today is Sunday and I have no plans other than - blogging. Reading Rainbow Rowell's Fangirl somehow inspired me to start writing fictions again. I'll start writing, insyaAllah. 

Back to the topic, um, let's be honest, I don't go for skinship. Meaning, I don't fancy any action that requires me to holding hands, hugging, touching and kissing. I do these skinship occasionally, when I'm meeting my 'long-time-no-see' friends. I don't even prefer sharing spoons, my water bootle with my friends (except when I'm really really desperate). Sue me. I'm just not into it. And I believe it's not just me. *smirk

So, my last kiss would be ..................................... my mom. I kissed her on the cheek before riding the bus to USM a week ago. Goodbye kiss, to be exact. Okay, I'm feeling homesick already at the mention of my mom. So, that's it. 


1 comment:

Bambam Macaron said...

yeah I'm the opposite of you XD gahaha