How does it feel to lose?

No Worry, it's just a DRAMA. That's me, LADY LOVE and him, LORD ARTHUR.


So, I'm talking about that ENGLISH DRAMA thingy. I really enjoyed performing on the stage, but too bad, we're all lose. So, there's nothing much I could say. And there's no one to blame.

We're practicing over a month, but, it still doesn't really worth it. Either we're not good enough or not FUNNY enough. Do you get what I mean? The WINNER's drama was kinda good, I guess. They managed to show great sense of HUMOUR. The audiences LAUGHED and CHEERED because it was damn HILLARIOUS (Including me). So, yeah, the GIRL is damn good. She's da BEST ACTRESS. Fine.

Comes to think of it, I feel bad. The competition was held at MY SCHOOL and we got 1st runner up, and I was like, "WHAT?".

Okay. Damn. It felt super bad to lose. I feel like a LOSER. This is not my first time acting on the stage, but, I still lose. Whoa.

But, I regret NOTHING. Our team did our best. It was super great. At least the audiences responded to our acting, I guess. At least I didn't make any mistakes. At least I was ENJOYING myself and that was ALL THAT MATTERS.

Now, I MISS ACTING. I miss KELLEY. I miss CINDERON. I miss ROBIN. I miss LORD ARTHUR. I miss BUTTERFLY FAIRY. I miss MS. LONG. I miss ANDREW. I miss THE WHOLE TEAM.

And, I miss SMILING ALONE when watching them acting because they're all really GREAT.

p/s: Sorry, I got no more pics..,, apparently, I didn't bring the camera. ugh.

No comments: