Fashion Victim

According to Versace, "When a woman alters her look too much from season to season, she becomes a fashion victim." (Source: Wikipedia)

Well, I'm not the type who is obsessed with my look and appearance or cared to much from season to season (as mentioned), but still, I want to consider myself and FASHION VICTIM. Yes, I think I am.

You see. Sometime, I'm wearing too much COLORS (especially PINK). And now, we have SHAWLS, yo. I know. People change.
As well as fashion or trends. Well, I'm usually look at what other girls wear, and then, I decided to put on that as well. I tended to follow to wear what those girls wear.Technically, I don't really have problems with SHAWLS and my current clothes. But, yeah, I think this kinda fashion is killing me. I don't feel comfy, but, I'm still putting them on me. :(

I don't wanna look like those kinda girls. You see. Girls, these days. Covering their hairs in the name of fashion. Ugh. I don't wanna be a part of them. So, I'm trying to cover myself as best as possible.

You know. Hijab is not a trend. It is a must. Uhm. Labuhkan your hijab. And I'm trying to do so. Peace.

p/s: Ada sorg blogger tu kata YUNA IS A FASHION VICTIM. I don't think so. She covers herself well. At least.

No comments: