2. Sonny and Chad is the cutest, adorable couple, ever. I can't get over them. They are so perfect for each other. Chad's arrogant, self-centered personality meets down-to-earth, sweet, Sonny is simply perfect. They argue, most of the times. Hiding their feelings for each other. But, it's just so OBVIOUS. Btw, I already wrote about them, back then..... HERE, CLICK!
|They argue. They make up. I want to have someone to say, "Good. Good. Fine. Fine." too >,<|
4. Chad and Sonny is just so SWEET. Like Jamie and Landon. Ron and Hermione. Harry and Ginny. Chuck and Blair. Edward and Bella. Enrique and Go Dok Mi. Kyohei and Sunako. Dian and Harris. Domyouji and Makino. My favourite on-screen couple xD
5. Tomorrow is the expired date of my RM15 voucher of BODY SHOP. Well, I bet you're going to be like, so what? Only RM15, mehhh. But, if I purchase a Chocomania Lip Butter which costs RM26, I'll only pay RM11 with the voucher!!!
6. I attend SEWING CLASS for 4 times a week. Duration? 3 hours. And it's FUN. But well, since the PLKN is calling me, I only have less than a month to attend that class. Means, I couldn't make it until I can really sew clothes. Tak sempat. Because we all start from the basic. And I'm a bit late. It's always been my dream to sew my own outfits, like dresses, skirts and all that.
7. I want my fourteen-year-old skin back. It wasn't that flawless. But it's much better than my current skin condition. I'm sick of people (my family and relatives) keep commenting about my blemished skin. It's not my fault. Blame the HORMONES. I always cleanse, tone and moisturize my skin twice a day. BODY SHOP, it's been 3 months already.......... Help me.
8. Learning Hangul (Korean alphabet). Learn how to read, write and pronounce. NOT how to understand them. It's exhilarating because I LOVE listening to Korean songs, copying the Hangul lyrics through the internet, then I try to write the romanization (the pronunciation). But, it's still depressing because I don't understand the meaning! But now, the pens are running out of ink..... so, I need a Pen..................................
9. My so-called fashion scrapbook is neglected. And why is that? I need a pen............................................. and a glue.
10. This is so immature. Out of all things which are ..... 'thinkable' (lol), I'm thinking and considering whether I should bring my iPod Nano to the PLKN or not. I need music. I need soundtrack for my moment. Music is my TIME MACHINE. But I'm afraid I might lost it if I bring it. My dilemma. Seriously, Demona......... SERIOUSLY?
11. SPM's RESULT....................................................... no need to say anything. Those TWO words already make my stomach SCREAMS, involuntarily. I'm hoping for the BEST.
12. Tomorrow, I'll try to drink water EVERY hour. I'll try. It's good for the skin. Tehee.
13. I'm so lazy, these days. But then, again, I keep complaining about my waistline and how depressing my body is. I'm not fat. I'm not skinny, either. I don't want to be skinny, I want to be healthy. I want to get rid of those fats. I'll try to cycle MORE. And yeah, I'm learning this choreography by this JPOP song, GALAXIAS. Yeah. JPOP.
14. I'm craving for CHOCOLATE. Seriously, Demona? I thought you want to shred some fats. Not gaining them.
15. I'm waiting, anxiously, for Demi Lovato's FOURTH album. I LOVE her so much! Oh, right. I gotta buy her debut album.
16. Not so random anymore. That's it.