Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice

This entry is firmly, strictly dedicated to GIRLS ONLY.

They told me something about me that I could never put my finger on.
We're all girls, so, um, I might have told them (or not) something about them.
Girls are being girls. We love. We gossip. What I'd love to skip is, we just can't avoid DRAMA. Cliche'.
Somehow, now that school's over, I'd love to recall those moments.
They judged me. They labelled me. 
I was known as a solitary girl. I used to walk all by myself (because I wanted to) most of the time to places around school. It was awkward, yeah. But turned out, I simply enjoyed the serene, lonely, quiet walking.  
They labelled me (I guess) as a I-don't-care girl. I take that as a compliment. Seriously. Because that means I'm not like those girls who love to poke their noses into gossips or other people affairs. They said, I'm the person who did not care about others business. However, what that makes me? Yeah, I don't like butting into something that does not involve myself, but that does not make me a self-centered person. 
I did not smile much, unless you gave me a real, genuine, good reason to. And I'm not sorry for that. Sometime, I just forget to smile. I need you to remind me.  *wink



The truth is, I don't mind. You may judge me. I forgive you because you don't know me. But, I would never ever let someone DEFINE me. I DEFINE MYSELFAnd you should too. 

I'm just a GIRL. A girl who wants to be anything but ordinary. Or you may call it as extraordinary. No matter how expressionless, 'smile less', boring, fiery-tempered I am, I'm just a girl who is made of sugar, spice and everything nice. Just like you!

I don't know how to cook, but, I enjoy finger knitting and love to learn knitting.
Riding my little brother's fixie exhilarated me, but, I still love dancing to graceful moves.
The like-a-boy confidence that I get when putting on my sneakers excited me, but I still find skirts and dresses are exquisite (I heart fashion).

Girls, reveal your masquerade, dump your facade, to the people who love you and worth it.


Again, I'm just a girl. Every girl is ..... a GIRL, despite how that girl acts and presents herself. We can be fragile, vulnerable, beautiful and strong at the same time. If you ask me who runs the world? You're right. It's us, GIRLS.





So fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too

John Mayer - Daughters







No comments: