No No. This week is my SECOND week (after Jamboree, trip and stuff). So, I wanna awake when it's 11am, cry watching Korean drama, lying on the couch staring at TV's screen and hanging out at kitchen when I'm hungry.
Drop it now. Today is already 13 12 11. Nice.
Go flipping through the book's pages. No, not Seventeen Mags.
I gotta confess, I watch too much Korean dramas recently. I am hooked on them. And I always caught myself daydreaming about them. And I know I'm not the only one. *wink*
So, I wanna make a list a brag about how chronic my obsession towards those Korean (and Japanese) dramas. From the Best to the Worst. Get ready, set, scribble!
- 49 Days (The BEST! Perfect)
- Hana Yori Dango (Japan version for BOF, far far better!)
- Secret Garden (Perfect ending)
- Heartstrings / You've fallen for me (Sweeeeeet)
- Cain And Abel (Revenge. Medic. Whoa)
- Bad Guy (Logic. Relevant. Interesting)
- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Addictive)
- Dream High (Inspiring. Dance. Sing. Raise your voice)
- One Litre Of Tears (Tearssss. Make me wanna cry)
- City Hunter
- My Girl
- Lie To Me
- Absolute Boyfriend (I love cream puffs!)
- Full House
- Sungkyunkwan Scandal
- You're Beautiful
- Boys Over Flowers
- My Girlfriend Is Gumiho
- Princess Hours
- Hana Kimi
- Miss Ripley
Another list! Dramas I want to watch:
- Love Rain (SNSD Yoona and Jang Geun Suk. 2012)
- Beautiful Love
- Autumn In My Heart (Rewatch)
- Summer Scent (Rewatch)
I'm finally done with the list. Thank you for reading. Yo.
I must say that each drama contains 10/16/20/24 episodes. So, can you imagine how many hours I spent just so I could watch those? You do the math. Imagine if the hours I spent for studying are as long as watching dramas? I must have gotten 9A+ by now. Haha. Kidding.