The List

This week is like, the FOURTH week of holiday, I guess?




No No. This week is my SECOND week (after Jamboree, trip and stuff). So, I wanna awake when it's 11am, cry watching Korean drama, lying on the couch staring at TV's screen and hanging out at kitchen when I'm hungry.


Drop it now. Today is already 13 12 11. Nice.


Go flipping through the book's pages. No, not Seventeen Mags.








I gotta confess, I watch too much Korean dramas recently. I am hooked on them. And I always caught myself daydreaming about them. And I know I'm not the only one. *wink*


So, I wanna make a list a brag about how chronic my obsession towards those Korean (and Japanese) dramas. From the Best to the Worst. Get ready, set, scribble!

  1. 49 Days (The BEST! Perfect)
  2. Hana Yori Dango (Japan version for BOF, far far better!)
  3. Secret Garden (Perfect ending)
  4. Heartstrings / You've fallen for me (Sweeeeeet)
  5. Cain And Abel (Revenge. Medic. Whoa)
  6. Bad Guy (Logic. Relevant. Interesting)
  7. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Addictive)
  8. Dream High (Inspiring. Dance. Sing. Raise your voice)
  9. One Litre Of Tears (Tearssss. Make me wanna cry)
  10. City Hunter
  11. My Girl
  12. Lie To Me
  13. Absolute Boyfriend (I love cream puffs!)
  14. Full House
  15. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  16. You're Beautiful
  17. Boys Over Flowers
  18. My Girlfriend Is Gumiho
  19. Princess Hours
  20. Hana Kimi
  21. Miss Ripley

Another list! Dramas I want to watch:

  1. Love Rain (SNSD Yoona and Jang Geun Suk. 2012)
  2. Beautiful Love
  3. Autumn In My Heart (Rewatch)
  4. Summer Scent (Rewatch)

I'm finally done with the list. Thank you for reading. Yo.





I must say that each drama contains 10/16/20/24 episodes. So, can you imagine how many hours I spent just so I could watch those? You do the math. Imagine if the hours I spent for studying are as long as watching dramas? I must have gotten 9A+ by now. Haha. Kidding.




4 comments:

prince akasyah said...

whoa...bnyk tuh..haha..love rain..emm nmpk menarik..nmpknya lps spm ni mmg bnyk ahh nk tngok!kah3

Syahirah Ruslan said...

tgk, jgn x tgk. haha. *promote*


love rain? ape minat Yoona, ke? haha. Mid-year 2012 bru release kot drama tuh. Hehe. (:

prince akasyah said...

..bunyi tjuk cam sdp..nk try tngok yoona berlakon sdp ke dop..haha..

Syahirah Ruslan said...

eh. bkan ke yoona ade blakon dlm 'cinderella man', ke? kalu x silap la. haha. pegi la tgk.