11.09pm

I'm bad at managing time. I'm good at wasting my time during holiday. 


What did I do for the past 2 weeks? Haiyaa. Never mind. But, I gotta complete my homework now because next week, my family will travel to Johor and Malacca, and I don't want to make myself in misery by those untouched homework. But still, I managed to read the novels, 'The Curse' and 'Sutera Dalam Lukisan'. Both novels are really good! Can you believe that I finished reading 'Sutera Dalam Lukisan' in ONE day? Haha. Tonight, I hope he will stop sending those 'Good Night' kind of messages. He should save that for someone special. I am not falling for it, you know. I'm not giving any second chances. Yeah. It is funny how you just magically switch your love and attention to someone else no matter how obsessed you were with your previous lovers.




I've came across this quote in Seventeen Mag, and I realise that I WAS a loser. Heh. Not anymore.



“Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people” - Nido Qubein