English Language Workshop - Part 1

Oh, well. well. Haha. Those days I had not really been waiting for did finally came.
Oh, freakin', freakin' hell... (kiddo, don't speak like me)
Wokey, on 27th and 28th April were da days of English Language Workshop.
So, on da 1st day, we invited Mr. Patrick, Imtiaz's ETA.
I was the one who took Mr. Patrick to the UPD Room as Fana left me alone with him.. (dammit)
And then, when we reached to UPD room, there was a lil confusion.
Later, Miss Vanessa and Miss Meghana came to join da bandwagon...
There were 3 ETA's with a bunch of kiddos~~~
Miss Vanessa taught the kiddos Spanish Language~~
Hola!
Te Amo, Miss Vanessa..
The ENGLISH LANGUAGE WORKSHOP turned to be SPANISH LANGUAGE WORKSHOP on da 1st day! Cool!




Welcome Miss Vanessa, Miss Meghana and Mr. Patrick (from left).. Why they're laughing?? Who knows?





The kiddos were surely exciting for da workshop (whoops, I mean, for this camera)





Miss Vanessa taught the kiddos~~~ it's her programme, LOL




This is freakin' me (looking kinda weird and tired)~~~ and Mr. Patrick, LOL

TO BE CONTINUED.........
Go check the pics out at my Facebook~~ Gooo...

p/s: coming soon, ELW part 2~~

No comments: