Closure

I don't know how to begin.

It's just that, I feel like giving up. I feel like running away. Well, at least, there is a person who glads I disappear from here. 
I feel like giving up blogging, for now because day by day, I feel the urge to write about the pain that I feel. I'm afraid I might write about something so stupid that I'll become ashamed of, in the future. In the end, I will hurt the people that I love, because of my selfish action. Seems like a small matter to you, but, it's a big deal to me.
The same thing keeps coming back to me for years. It feels like forever. I have no one to run too. I hate myself for having none.
So yeah. I'm leaving from here. I feel like I'm betrayed, judged and punished for something's out of my reach. So please. Forgive me. If I was wrong.

I'll be back ..... if I'm ready. 

Eternal Peace. Now smile, girl. 





 





 

2 comments:

feeq said...

is waiting for your come back~ :)

Syahirah Ruslan said...

That's so sweet of you.

I will write again. HERE. SOON.