31 December 2010.

Beautiful, Smart and Talented

So, I guess those are my new year's resolution.

I wanna keep it simple. Everyone always wish for a better year every time new year comes including me. So, this time, I don't wanna make a list for my new year's resolution. That is so last year. In fact, my 2010's resolution didn't really work out. But, at least, my PMR result is really not bad. I mean, good. LOL.



I really don't mind if I'm beautiful like her..., lol. xD

BEAUTIFUL = Okay. I'm not speaking about beautiful faces or what. Do you know how meaningful the word BEAUTIFUL is? It's not all about your looks. So, for this year, 2011, I wanna be beautiful both in the inside and outside. I'll try to appear to be a better girl in most aspect. =)

SMART = Yes. I'm talking about studying. I'll reach 16 this February, so, I don't want to take all this thing easily. I want to be smart, positive and optimistic. Yeah, yeah, I know it's not easy. This time, I wanna be smart or you can call it 'master' at least in ONE subject. It could be English, Math or whatever. I should keep my focus, right now.

TALENTED = I believe two things. First, EVERYBODY possesses TALENT. Second, everyone can 'create' talent. Trust me, you can 'create' talent. It's starting from LEARNING. So, that's what I'm gonna 'create' this year. I'll try. InsyaAllah.

Calm down, people. I know I'm aiming too high. No worry, I'm not just aiming, I'll try hard to achieve it. Please don't give a damn if I still could not achieve my new year's resolution. Please. I'm not a loser. And I'm not a dreamer. And I'm not the type who only knows how to speak. I know how loud action speaks compared to words.

And I hope that I could keep my faith, believe and be able to accept anything that would happen in future. I really really wish that I would not lost my faith to Allah.

p/s: happy new year. But, I feel happier to celebrate Maal Hijrah.

3 comments:

TalkingKeyboard said...

i love ur resolutions! 4/5 of my resolutions consist of losing weight LOL.

Sya Izz said...

so sweet, :)

Syahirah Ruslan said...

Anis, Same here! even Seventeen mag stated tht most new year's resolution is LOSING WEIGHT. haha. who doesn't want to lose weight? lol.

Sya Izz, well thx. =)