2010. No. I don't wanna look back.

Let's open a new book, heh?


Yeah. It's 29 December 2010. Less than 3 days, 2011 will show up. There's nothing much to say.

2010 had given me a chance to embrace Music, a lot. I had no idea why, but, 2010 is a year of MUSIC, for me. And, not to mention, the DANCING thingie. Thank you.


wow. Drama team, heh?

I don't wanna update my blog with my recent trip with the Drama team. Why? Because I don't want to. The trip was interesting, anyway. I watched a theater, met some celebrities and faced the fact that I could not enjoy myself at the water park at Bukit Merah for a reason. Can you believe that on that day when I supposed to enjoy myself at the water park, and then, for a HUGE reason, I couldn't. So, I watched the other girls walked away to enjoy themselves swimming, and all that.



Hello YouTube. I heart You.


And right now, I'm currently practicing singing. I told ya, 2010 is year of Music. Micky, my YouTube friend suggested for us (Me, Micky, Julia and Lulu) to make a cover of 2NE1's Go Away. I suggested us to sing cover for 2NE1's I Don't Care. And she mentioned that she'd love to sing cover for 4Minute's HUH. Wow. 3 Covers, huh? Whoa. Cool.

Well, I still could hardly believe that I managed to be a part of them. In fact, I am the leader because I'm the oldest. To be honest, it was started with a joke. I never thought Julia would take it seriously. And then, I agreed. No joke, now, it's for real. And I don't want anyone to take that away from me. I feel good to be the only Malaysian girl among them. Yeah. I wanna be selfish, this time. Don't mess up with my German friends. ;p

So, my new year's resolution...... I'll reveal on 31 December 2010.



Can u see how much the Dino loves me?

1 comment:

Bambam Macaron said...

I want to see that cover XD